by Paula Rutherford, Brenda Kaylor, Heather Clayton Kwit, Julie McVicker, Bruce Oliver, Sherri Stephens-Carter, and Theresa West
This new book from Just ASK Publications is based on the belief that all schools must create cultures that promote professional growth in order to succeed in their commitment to the achievement of high standards by all students. It includes self-assessments, reviews of the literature, numerous practitioner examples, and online tools and templates to answer these questions:
- What are the characteristics of cultures for learning?
- What structures promote and support cultures for learning?
- What knowledge, skills, and attitudes are needed to create, implement, and maintain cultures for learning?
- How can schools best use data to inform practice?
- What is best practice in teaching, learning, and leading in such a school?
Publication Date 2011
For orders outside of North America, click here for important shipping information.