Judith Warren Little, former Dean of the Graduate School of Education, University of California Berkley, wrote in her landmark paper, “Norms of Collegiality,” that the students of those who engage in frequent concrete talk about teaching and learning using a common language and concept system achieve at higher levels. Just ASK took her research to heart and publishes books and offers professional development services that do just that.
As instructional leaders, principals need to have their finger on the pulse of all facets of the teaching and learning occurring in the school. This comprehensive collection provides a common language and concept system across the spectrum.
Priced at $150, more than 30% off regular price of $234.65, this is a world-class bargain. No further discount available.
This collection includes:
- Leading the Learning
- Creating a Culture for Learning: Your Guide to PLCs and More
- Instruction for All Students
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners
- Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?
- The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook
- Active Learning and Engagement Strategies