The tools and templates featured here are designed to support the strategies presented in the text Leading the Learning: A Field Guide to Supervision and Evaluation. These templates are organized by chapter your convenience.
Check out the tools and templates by flipping through the booklet below. Note the tools that have potential for your use and then access the full-page tool in the list below. You can download and print the tools you select.
See Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the page.
- Tool-1 Stars: What do schools look like
- Tool-2 Collegial Collaborators
- Tool-3 Frame of Reference
- Tool-4 T-Chart: If this was Happening
- Tool-5 Stir the Faculty
- Tool-6 Data Analysis and Integration
- Tool-7 Collegial Collaboration Survey
- Tool-8 Three-Column Chart
- Tool-9 3-2-1
- Tool-10 Scavenger Hunt on Instruction for All Students
- Tool-11 The Way We Do Business Around Here Survey
- Tool-12 Now Hear This!
- Tool-13 Peer Observation Request
- Tool-14 Peer Poaching Pass
Data: Gathering, Analysis, and Feedback Tools
- Tool-15 Providing Context for Formal Observations
- Tool-16 I Noticed That Form
- Tool-17 Walk-Through Observations and Feedback
- Tool-18 Whole School Observation Form
- Tool-19 Notes for Data-Driven Discussions of Teaching and Learning: Focus on Teacher Behavior
- Tool-20 Notes for Data-Driven Discussions of Teaching and Learning: Focus on Student Learning/Behavior
- Tool-21 Data Analysis Using ASK Construct
- Tool-22 Observation Conference Feedback
- Tool-23 Item/Indicator Analysis
- Tool-24 Cause/Effect Analysis
- Tool-25 ASK Construct Goal Setting
- Tool-26 Improvement of Student Achievement Plan
- Tool-27 Student Impact Plan
- Tool-28 Year End Reflections
- Tool-29 Interactions around Teaching and Learning
- Tool-30 Interview Questions for Teacher Positions
- Tool-31 Improvement Plan
Instructional Planning Tools
- Tool-32 SBE Planning Process
- Tool-33 Unit Review
- Tool-34 First Thoughts About My Unit Plan
- Tool-35 Unit Plan: Focus on Oval Three
- Tool-36 Lesson Planning Guide
- Tool-37 Task Analysis T Chart
- Tool-38 Top Ten Questions to Ask Myself as I Design Lessons
Terms and Conditions
The Leading the Learning: A Field Guide to Supervision and Evaluation tools and templates on this site are copyrighted by Just ASK Publications & Professional Development, 2015 and are fully protected by copyright laws. Permission to duplicate the templates on this site is granted upon acceptance of the following regulations:
- These tools and templates may be used in classrooms and in non-commercial workshops.
- In all uses, Just ASK Publications must be cited as the source.
- These tools and templates may not be stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise, except (i) in the United States, as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act (https://www.screenrights.org/sites/default/files/uploads/Kernochan_Ctr_Report_4.29.13_final.pdf (pages 79-102) and http://copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html), or internationally, as permitted by other applicable national copyright laws, or (ii) as expressly authorized on this website, or (iii) with the prior written permission of Just ASK Publications & Professional Development.
- Requests for permission for any other uses should be addressed to: Permissions, Just ASK Publications & Professional Development, 2214 King Street, Alexandria, Virginia, 22301, USA.