Access the 17 archived issues of Mentoring in the 21st Century® and use them in multiple ways to support your mentoring work. This e-newsletter written by Paula Rutherford, ASK Group Senior Consultant, is copyright free and we encourage you to reproduce it to share with novice teachers and mentoring colleagues as you wish. Just ASK consultants frequently use them in onsite workshops and institutes. This e-newsletter is no longer published so only archived issues are available.
Access the archived issues of our free e-newsletter, Mentoring in the 21st Century®, below.
- The Mentor’s Opening of School Checklist
- Challenges and Concerns of New Teachers
- I’m in The Slump and I’m Normal
- Messages for Mentors
- A Great Mentor Is…
- Peer Observation Possibilities
- Challenges of Collaboration in Inclusive Classrooms
- What Should We Be Looking for in Classrooms?
- Just ASK the New Teachers!
- In the Beginning
- Finding the Time
- Dealing with the Paper Flow
- Learning from New Teachers
- Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?
- Making Mentoring Matter
- The Big Picture
- The Slump Revisited
- Do You Hear What I Say? Do I Hear What You Say?