The March Mentoring Memo
The on demand mentoring and induction resources
on the Just ASK website are unequaled on the web!
Given that it is not only time for St. Patrick’s Day, but also time for March madness, it seems only fitting that we explore some of those Just ASK on demand resources in various brackets.
- In the Video Clip Bracket we have Messages for Mentors as well as clips featuring mentors and their protégées reflecting on their relationships, a principal, coach, and protégée team clarifying their roles, and a superstar teacher sharing advice for new teachers.
- In the Mentoring in the 21st Century® e-newsletter Bracket those selected are Dealing with the Paper Flow, Finding the Time, Challenges and Concerns of New Teachers, andLearning from New Teachers
- In the Tools and Templates Bracket you will find Tools for New Teachers, Tools for Mentors, Tools for Peer Observations, and Tools for Instructional Planning
- In the Self-Assessment/How Am I Doing? Bracket the picks are Working with Parents as Partners, Setting Myself Up for Success, Organizing the Classroom for Learning, and Framing the Learning
Let the games begin!
Just ASK Mentoring Statistics
- Over 7,000 educators involved in mentoring work have attended one of our national institutes or our district-based mentoring workshops.
- Over 850 of our award-winning Mentoring in the 21st Century® Resource Kits and New Teacher Professional Development Kits are being used in districts across the country.
- Over 600,000 mentors and novice teachers have in their hands our The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook or our new teacher’s book Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?