Tool of the month
Parents as Partners
The 2017-2018 edition of Parents as Partners includes some interesting and valuable new tidbits and as well as selected highlights from Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?
Tips you will want to share with novice teachers… and perhaps even use yourself:
- Paula’s Picks: Best Sites for Teacher Email Advice
- Beyond Email and LMSs
- Virtual Office Hours with Video Calling
- Low-Tech Ways to Communicate with Parents
- Putting Out the Red Carpet When Parents Arrive at School
- Working with Parents as Partners: How Am I Doing? Self-Assessment
Click on icons to access resources
Just ASK Mentoring Statistics
- Over 7,000 educators involved in mentoring work have attended one of our national institutes or our district-based mentoring workshops.
- Over 850 of our award-winning Mentoring in the 21st Century® Resource Kits and New Teacher Professional Development Kits are being used in districts across the country.
- Over 600,000 mentors and novice teachers have in their hands our The 21st Century Mentor’s Handbook or our new teacher’s book Why Didn’t I Learn This in College?