The page you looking for is not here. This may be due to a mis-typed URL, faulty referral from another site, out-of-date search engine listing, or another problem. Please go to one of the links below.
Just ASK Publications & Professional Development (Just ASK) Inc. is based in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. Established in 1989, Just ASK does long-term multifaceted work with schools, school districts, educational collaboratives, and associations. The products and consulting services we offer emphasize teaching, learning, and leading in a standards-based environment.
Click here for more about Just ASK
The products developed and distributed by Just ASK are designed not only to stand alone but to support professional development initiatives led by district personnel, and to serve as the texts for college courses and workshops led by ASK Group Consultants. These comprehensive resources are designed to meet the needs of new teachers, mentors, experienced teachers, and administrators in a way that ensures that all stakeholders are using the same language to plan, implement instruction, and assess student learning as well as using data to inform decisions.
Click on the following titles to learn more about our books and download a “sneak peek”!
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners by Paula Rutherford
This book is designed to help teachers respond to the needs of the wide range of diverse students in today's classrooms.
- Why Didn't I Learn This in College? by Paula Rutherford New Teacher resource based on the construct that the best classroom management program is a good instructional program – over 500,000 in print!
- The 21st Century Mentor's Handbook by Paula Rutherford The mentor’s companion guide to Why Didn’t I Learn This in College? Complete with an extensive mentoring calendar.
- Leading the Learning by Paula Rutherford A Field Guide for Supervision & Evaluation geared towards administrators and teacher leaders.
- Instruction for All Students by Paula Rutherford Includes“teacher friendly” tools for experienced teachers and special educators and addresses how to design and deliver quality lessons in a standards-based environment.
- Creating a Culture for Learning by Paula Rutherford and Just ASK Consultants
Paula Rutherford and the Just ASK Consultants are pooling their collected experience and expertise in a new book.
- Strategies in Action: A Collection of Classroom Applications Volume I
Features a collection of real classroom examples of K-12 teachers implementing tools from Why Didn’t I Learn This in College? and Instruction for All Students.
- Strategies in Action: Applications in Today's Diverse Classrooms Volume II
Features a collection of real classroom examples of K-12 teachers implementing tools from Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners, Why Didn’t I Learn This in College? and Instruction for All Students.
- Mentoring in the 21st Century™ Resource Kit This kit provides the tools you need to construct and implement a comprehensive mentoring program for your school or district.
- New Teacher Professional Development Kit This kit provides the tools you need to construct and implement a comprehensive professional development program for new teachers.
- Visit our books and products page to learn more about our other books, videos, DVDs and training materials.
- Download or request a catalog by clicking here.
- Instruction for All Students PLC Pack
The instruction for All Students PLC Pack provides your PLC with content to improve student learning. There are 24 one-hour interactive and action-oriented learning experiences included.
- Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners PLC Pack
If your collaborative team members have identified the need to expand and refine their repertoires of strategies for working with diverse learners as a priority or you, as a teacher leader or administrator, need to focus discussions on this topic, then this PLC Pack is just what you need.
Workshops we offer include:
Click here for information about our Meeting the Needs of Diverse Learners® Institutes.
Here you will find newsletters, articles, success stories, sneak peeks of products, and instructional exemplars. Feel free to access these resources, send them to colleagues, and use them in non-commercial, professional development events.
Click here to go to the Just ASK Resource Center
If you have any questions about the products and services we offer, or would like to find out about quantity discounts, please feel free to email us at
or call us toll free at 1-800-940-5434.
The Just ASK Team
Just ASK Publications & Professional Development